KSƏTƏMM Məsləhətçisi - HSEQ Advisor
Job Title: HSEQ Advisor
- To provide legislative and regulation advice to the team on all matters relating to HSEQ.
- To ensure that the Company HSEQ related documentation, up to date and complies with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation.
- To carry out periodical internal and external site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly adhered to.
- To support company in respect to third party HSEQ audits;
- Continuously monitors the work environment, especially for work performed under specific “Permit to work” requirements.
- Communicates appropriate HSE related information on an accurate and timely basis to the work force.
- To carry out risk assessments ensuring that all documentation and method statements are up to date if necessary.
- Participates in regular HSE meetings with the Contractors and related interested parties with the view to discussing HSE concerns and actions common to all.
- Organizes and issues daily/monthly HSE reports.
- Lead in-house training with employees about health and safety issues and risks.
- Assist supervision and management in conducting incident investigations.
- To increase Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality awareness to employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks and Health, Safety and Environmental inductions.
- To ensure employees are focused on delivering a safe working environment providing the necessary support and technical advice as required.
- To represent and promote the organization’s safety performance to third parties.
- University Degree level education ideally complemented by professional post-graduate HSEQ qualification
- 5+ years of experience in an HSE role within a large international organizations.
- International experience gained in within the Energy / Oil & Gas/Construction sector would be an additional advantage.
- Comprehensive understanding of HSEQ best practice in an international context
- Innovative and strategic thinker with evidence of ability to drive change and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work effectively in a difficult business and cultural environment
- To have a successful track record of working with the HSE, auditors and professional bodies;
- Ability to build relationships and influence people at all levels
- To be certified expert experienced in ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 standards.
- To have experience of risk management and crisis management;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written;
- To have effective communication skills
- Able and willing to meet offshore travel requirements.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs to email@example.com by indicating the position title “HSEQ advisor” in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.