SƏTƏMM üzrə müfəttiş - HSE inspector
Position: HSE inspector
Job Type Full-time
Job Location: Azerbaijan/Baku
• Responsible for field level implementation of health, safety, and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
• Duties are likely to be within a project location.
• Assists in various activities, including but not limited to risk identification, incident reporting and investigations, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, and various compliance activities in all areas of HSE.
• Assists in the conducting of inspections and assessments.
• Recordkeeping and other general administrative duties are not likely to be part of assigned duties. Oral and written communications are required as well as organizational abilities.
• Requires knowledge of company HSE programs, policies, procedures and processes, as well as familiarity with applicable regulatory requirements.
• Typical requirements include one to three years technical or practical experience in a related field. Degree or specialized training preferred.
• At least 5 + Years experience
• Engineering Diploma + BSC International Safety Diploma OR Nebosh Diploma
• International General Certificate and IOSH Certificate, OHSAS 18001&ISO 14001 Internal / Lead Auditor Certificate
• Good Command of English
• Microsoft office programs, computer skills
Please, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.