SƏTƏMM Məsləhətçisi - HSE Advisor
Vakansiya: HSE Advisor
1. Working with Contractor to implement programs to systematically verify that personnel, plant, equipment, systems of work and all services provided to project by suppliers and Contractor meet contractual and COMPANY Requirements. Intervene in any non-compliance.
2. Participate in weekly and monthly Company / Contractor Safety Meeting as required
3. Monitors and report on HSSE performance.
4. Report unsafe acts and unsafe conditions using the site behavioural safety program and notify Line Management and COMPANY HSSE lead of any Incidents occurring at site.
5. Track HSE related actions from audits, inspections, safety observations and risk assessments to completion.
6. Support COMPANY HSSE Team Lead in delivery of the Project Area Operating Plan and HSSE Plan
7. Support the COMPANY HSSE Team lead on key PMT deliverables -
a. Safety Leadership
b. Safety Observation Conversations (SOC)
c. Behavioural Observation Safety System (BOSS)
d. Risk Assess It, Talk It, Check It (RTC)
8. The HSE Advisor is an HSE Program Champion and it is their responsibility to ensure that programs (RTC, SOC and BOSS - or equivalent) are being effectively implemented and to coach individuals and teams where improvement is required. Encourage individuals within the workforce to Stop Unsafe Work
9. Attend and participate in daily Contractor Toolbox and RTC meetings
10. Implement as instructed by the COMPANY HSSE lead the daily activities as a member of the site HSE team in compliance with the COMPANY Project HSSE Plan
11. Comply with annual personal targets as agreed with COMPANY HSSE Team Lead
12. Risk Assessment and Management - work with the COMPANY HSSE Team lead to assess, prioritize and manage project risks consistent with the GPO Risk Practice.
13. Work with the contractor HSE organisation to ensure that the risk management process is effectively implemented at site supervision level. Where required attend Contractor Task Risk Assessments
14. Transportation of Personnel and Equipment - Ensure COMPANY provide safe transportation and liaise with Road Safety Coordinator to ensure transportation activities are in accordance with contractor terms and conditions and COMPANY requirements
15. Monitor Contractor Compliance in Emergency Situations and Drills
16. Provide support and advice on incident investigations
17. Security -support implementation of effective site security practice.
18. Provides daily assurance of implementation of Environmental and Social Impact Assessment commitments and compliant site practices for waste and water discharges management.
19. Supports implementation of on-site spill prevention and response agenda.
A global Oil & Gas operator with extensive operations in the Caspian Region.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* 5 Years proven experience in HSSE with projects Management experience.
* Azerbaijan and Caspian Sea experience desirable
* Proven HSSE experience in Oil and Gas, preferably both fabrication and offshore vessel activities.
* Knowledge of Global Projects Organization (GPO) HSE processes and procedures preferred.
* Experience in Crisis & Emergency Response
* Direct experience in Incident Investigation.
* Good understanding of safety leadership (culture and systems).
* Good understanding of regulatory requirements and how to incorporate into an overall safety management system.
* Knowledge and experience of Fabrication related activities including but not limited to:
o Working at Height
o Lifting operations
o Construction/Fabrication operations
o Environmental issues.
o Commissioning and PTW
o Energy Isolation
o Industrial hygiene
o Food Safety
o Road Safety
Mənbə: Linkedin fircroft