SƏTƏMM Meneceri - HSE Manager
Vakansiya: SƏTƏMM üzrə menecer / HSE Manager
Iş yeri: Azərbaycan
Müddət: 1 il
* Support in identifying the HSE risks and the mitigating actions, including projects in other business areas present in Azerbaijan;
* Participate in planning, training and exercises related to Azerbaijan Emergency Preparedness;
* Contribute to implementation of the HSE management system by identifying gaps and following up actions to close these gaps and comply with the HSE management system;
* Participate in implementing actions for office HSE, including but not limited to information security, travel safety, ground transport safety, working environment at the office and expat residence safety and security assessments;
* Participate in an updated Security Risk Assessment and contribute to implementation of security precautions;
* Participate in registration, investigations and reporting of incidents and near misses;
* Participate in implementation of working environment policies
* Provide HSE support to Drilling and logistics operations
* Provide HSE support to the full field development project
* Participate in maintaining HSE/SSU risk register and country risk register
* Contribute to low carbon strategy implementation in all assets in Azerbaijan;
* Contribute to other HSE/SSU related tasks or subtasks assigned to DPI from other business areas/projects in Azerbaijan;
* Participating in Human Rights implementation based on Company policy;
* Participate in establishment of alliances with Governmental, Non-Governmental entities and Multilateral institutions as needed
* Support Company Azerbaijan Business Development with the design and execution of sustainability projects for new businesses and operational areas;
* Participate in relationship with local stakeholders and partners;
* Contribute to Compliance with Company requirements related to Sustainability.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor or Master degree (relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications)
* Proven and Relevant operational leadership experience from the oil industry in Azerbaijan
* Fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English
* Excellent team work and collaboration skills.
* Ability to motivate and inspire teams.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders
* Strong planning and organization skills.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Apply for this job