KSƏTƏM Meneceri - QHSE Manager
- To provide legislative and regulation advice to the Company Management team on all matters relating to HSEQ.
- To ensure that the Group Companies are proactive, up to date and complies with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation.
- To carry out periodical internal and external site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented and adhered to.
- To support group offices in respect to third party HSEQ audits;
Ensure all offices are working in a standardised approach to the HSEQ standards;
- To carry out risk assessments ensuring that all documentation and method statements are up to date if necessary.
- To increase Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality awareness to Managers and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks and Health, Safety and Environmental inductions.
- To develop and maintain quality management systems in compliance with ISO standards.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing an internal HSEQ audit schedule to ensure all group offices are complying with the requirements of quality accreditations.
- To maintain the management system, identify and implement initiatives to improve it including all procedures, processes, safe systems of work, offering support and advice on Risk Assessments, Method statements and COSHH.
- To ensure Managers are focused on delivering a safe working environment providing the necessary management support and technical advice as required.
- To represent and promote the organisation’s safety performance to third parties.
- To complete monthly management reports for submission to the CEO of the Companies.
- Advise the group on legislative and regulation updates, ensuring all QMS documentation is kept up to date as required.
- Complete other projects at the request of the Management
- University Degree level education ideally complemented by professional post-graduate HSEQ qualification
- 10+ years of experience in an HSE functional leadership role within a large international organisations.
- Proven experience working in a Safety and Quality management role in manufacturing, construction and/or oil and gas industries;
- International experience gained in within the Energy / Oil & Gas/Construction sector would be an additional advantage.
- Comprehensive understanding of HSEQ best practice in an international context
- Innovative and strategic thinker with evidence of ability to drive change and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work effectively in a difficult business and cultural environment
- To have a successful track record of working with the HSE, auditors and professional bodies;
- Ability to build relationships and influence people at all levels
- To have developed and run a system such as ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 through accredited bodies.
- To have experience of risk management and crisis management;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written;
- To have effective communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs to email@example.com by indicating the position title “HSEQ Manager” in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.