SƏTƏMM nümayəndəsi - HSE team administrator
Title: HSE Team Administrator
• Supports the SOCAR Polymer HSE Manager in the administration of health, safety, environment regulatory and risk for site project delivery at SOCAR Polymer factory;
• Provides service support to SOCAR Polymer HSE Manager and Project health, safety and environmental performance, drawing on Traction data and trends related to SOCAR Polymer Facilities;
• Ensures the management of incident register and Monthly/Weekly HSE reports;
• Enters data into traction as required;
• Manages site inspections program;
• Supports SOCAR Polymer HSE Manager in the completion of action tracking with contractor;
• Provides administrative support PMT Training programs;
• Provide technical and office administration support to the PMT;
• General Administration – print hand-out of various docs for team members, contact lists, posting calendars and schedules;
• Providing communications via copying and maintaining HSE notice board, posters printing and distribution
• HSE Stock – reviewing, checking, archiving folders and storing various items, register maintaining and regular update;
• Post and Mail – maintaining Delivered Items, tracking the delivery; Arrange courier packages and outgoing HSE mail as requested;
• Printing – as requested. Ensuring good housekeeping around printer, removing unnecessary papers and faxes/letters left;
• Supports SOCAR Polymer HSE Manager in monitoring and reporting status related to actions from audits, inspections, safety observations and risk assessments to completion;
• Participate in weekly and monthly Company / Contractor Safety Meeting as required;
• Report unsafe acts and unsafe conditions using the site behavioral safety program and notify Line Management;
• Support SOCAR Polymer HSE Manager in the administration of the SOCAR Polymer Annual Action Plan;
• Administer as instructed by the SOCAR Polymer HSE Manager the daily activities the site HSE team in compliance with SOCAR Polymer Annual Action Plan;
• Comply with annual personal targets as agreed with SOCAR Polymer HSE Manager;
• Strictly follow instructions from his / her line Supervisor.
• Ability to develop and implement HSE records (Inspection reports, RTC, TRA);
• Previous Health & Safety administrative experience in the chemical or oil and gas industry;
• Translation background;
• Recognised Administrative Qualification;
• HSE Qualifications/Training preferred;
• PC Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Physical fit to access office-based work locations.
• Ability to perform effectively in a team environment, inclusive of demonstrating collaborative, cooperative, flexible, adaptable, respectful, and tactful personal characteristics;
• Excellent work and personal ethics that include trustworthiness, commitment, and empathy;
• Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all administrative related issues.
Education and experience
• 3 Years’ experience in HSE Administration with projects Management experience;
• Good understanding of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Hands on Experience of developing and operating spread sheets;
• Capable of undertaking statistical data analysis;
• Ability to organize and plan HSE activities;
• Awareness of HSE regulatory requirements of Azerbaijan;
• Competent in effectively communicating in Azerbaijani and English, both verbal and written;
• Russian Language Skills preferred.
Interested candidates should submit CV's to email@example.com and indicate the position applying for in the Subject line.
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: January 23, 2019