SƏTƏMM üzrə mühəndis - HSE Engineer
Vakansiya: SƏTƏMM üzrə mühəndis
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 3 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety,
- Industrial Hygiene, and Gas Dispersion, Modelling, Explosion Indices and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001.
- Good knowledge of languages.
- Develop, maintain and improve the business Integrated Management System to underpin QHSE and operating standards
- Maintain a contract risk register, reviewing QHSE risks and escalating where appropriate
- Support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards and the relevance to business objectives.
- Implement the Crisis Management Plan across all Clusters and ensure robust line of escalation exists.
- Provide a single business focus for accident and incident reporting and assist with subsequent investigation process; provide trend analysis to Contract Management Team to support and provide focus for driving positive behaviours and culture within the business.
- Develop Business Continuity Plans for all Service streams and participate in any table top or live exercises to test the plans.
- Monitor, audit and report on contract QHSE performance and provide assurance to Contract, CSIFM Divisional and Client Management Teams.
- Maintain quality, safety and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Provide leadership to support the management of supply chains and compliance with QHSE standards through ‘Point of Work Assessments’; audit and review of operating practice and systems.
- Ensure appropriate resources are provided to support a compliant business and to identify any systemic weaknesses.
- Be professionally accountable to the CSIFM Head of Health, Safety & Risk
E - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org